The WS-4.5-40 is an adjustable heavy-duty cable stripping tool for all insulation types. Unique features with interchangeable cable retention hooks giving it cable stripping capactity of up to 40 mm/1.57 inch diameter.
- Large capacity: Interchangeable hook feature means that the WS-4.5-40 can replace two or more similar products in the toolbox.
- Easy to use: Positive locking positions for circular, lengthways and spiral strips.
- The blade automatically returns to its starting position at the end of a strip, reducing the possibility of broken blades.
- No special tools are required to change hooks- one replaces the other. The blade height adjustor is almost friction free and is easy to rotate for fine blade height adjustment.
- Safety straps can be fixed to the eyelet at the base of the tool to prevent accidental dropping.
- Ergonomic: The well balanced design features rests for thumb, first and little fingers to ease raising of the cable retention hook.
- Durable: Replacement cutting blades can be stored in a pocket located within the tool.
- The WS-4.5-40 has been tested to over 100,000 cycles.