JI-2210 is a scissor-action crimping tool for insulated connectors, 0.75 - 6.0
mm²/AWG 22-10 (red, blue, yellow), Oval-Crimp symmetric.
- High strength, through hardened alloy steel construction
- Unique mechanism significantly reduces hand force requirement over competing crimping tools
- Versatile and easy to customize for right hand or left hand users.
- Non-slip pad holds tool in place when leveraging on a work surface
- Full cycle crimp mechanism to ensure consistent, reliable crimp
- Ratchet release mechanism to clear miscrimps and obstructions
- Precision eccentric adjustment for consistent performance and ability to calibrate
- Hole in handle allows attachment of safety strap
- Each tool has a unique serial number for traceability